Giveaway time! To invite and thank my new readers, (YOU!) I will be giving away one yard of the beautiful imported Asian stretch lace pictured above.
- Color: muted violet with bronze detail
- Width: 8.5 inches/21.59 centimeters (peak to peak)
- Length: 1 yard/0.9 meters
How to Enter
- Must be in the US.
- Comment on this post. Note: You must sign off with your first name (or whichever name you choose to use to enter) in the comments for me to be able to identify you! Example:
- “Love this lace! I hope I win! -Mera”
- Complete this giveaway form to enter your name to the drawing. (If link does not work, please copy and paste the following into your browser: https://goo.gl/forms/T4IWARFFSuB3TQXo1 )
The winner will be randomly selected on October 28th, 2016.
Thank you all for reading my blog and entering the giveaway! I truly appreciate the support and company. Good luck to all those who enter!
Edit: Removed requirement to post on last post, as people were forgetting to do so and it’s an extra step.
“I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird and not enough the bad luck of the early worm.”
Franklin D. Roosevelt